HomeSense turns your iPhone or iPad into a command center for your automated home. HomeSense supports HomeKit, Cas ta Wireless, Lutron RadioRA 2, Lutron HomeWorks QS, Philips Hue Personal Wireless Lighting, and Nest Learning Thermostat, providing seamless integration between these systems. See the state of your connected devices, rooms, and convenient summary of your whole home, and control lights, fans, shades, thermostats, edit schedule and more. With Notification Center widget, favorites, home and room scenes, HomeSense is flexible, convenient and easy to use.
HomeSense for HomeKit gives you full control and editing capabilities for HomeKit (supported devices are currently limited to lights, fans, shades, and thermostats; scheduled events are coming soon). With separate purchases, you can also control and edit Cas ta Wireless, Lutron RadioRA 2, Lutron HomeWorks QS, Philips Hue Personal Wireless Lighting and Nest Learning Thermostat.
- See and control lights, ceiling fans, shades, blinds and thermostats from the application.
- Home overview shows the state of every room and makes it easy to see what rooms have lights or fans on.
- Add often used controls or scenes to the Favorites. Any light, fan, shade, or even individual keypad button can be added to Favorites to appear on a separate screen. Tap to toggle, or tap and hold to open the detail view.
- Create your own home and room scenes that can combine devices from different systems.
- Turn off all lights and fans in a room with a single gesture - just choose All Off action on the room (iPhone only).
- Set up additional actions for a room to be recalled quickly from actions menu (iPhone only).
- Organize your home: manage rooms, rename controls and keypad buttons, hide unwanted devices.
- Today widget lets you access selected controls or scenes without launching the app.
- Change switch type - choose if switch controls an outlet, light or fan.
- Adjust device defaults - set default brightness, fade-in and fade-out time for dimmers, set default speed for fans.
- iCloud sync keeps your home configuration up-to-date on all of your devices.
Lutron RadioRA 2 and HomeWorks QS Features
- View and edit scheduled events, keypad button programming and thermostat schedules.
- Change schedule and energy saving ( Green ) mode.
- Lutron RadioRA 2 and HomeWorks QS can be accessed remotely via Connect Bridge or by setting up VPN connection.
Some functions may require firmware update.
Cas ta Wireless Features
- Edit Pico remote settings and scenes from the app. Adjust fade-in/fade-out time and delay for any device in a scene.
- View and edit scheduled events.
Philips Hue Features
- View and edit scheduled events, including events relative to sunrise or sunset.
- Philips Hue can be accessed remotely by setting up VPN connection.
- Supported devices are currently limited to lights, fans, shades, and thermostats.
- The schedule and triggers are currently not available.
- For Lutron RadioRA 2, HomeWorks QS or GRAFIK RA 2, professionally installed system connected to home WiFi network.
- For Lutron Cas ta Wireless, Lutron Smart Bridge or Smart Bridge Pro with working Internet connection.
- For Philips Hue, Philips Hue lights with bridge connected to home WiFi network.
- For Nest, Nest Learning Thermostat with working Internet connection.
Lutron, HomeWorks, RadioRA are trademarks of Lutron Electronics Co., Inc registered in the US and other countries.
Cas ta, RadioRA 2, GRAFIK RA are trademarks of Lutron Electronics Co., Inc.
HomeKit is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Nest , Nest Learning Thermostat , Nest Leaf Logo , Airwave , Auto-Away , Nest Protect , Nest Protect: Smoke + Carbon Monoxide , and the Works with Nest logos are trademarks licensed by Nest Labs, Inc.
PHILIPS is a registered trademark of Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.